A permanent solution (not to be confused with other clear stains and grout paints) is grout colour sealing on floors and walls in kitchens, bathrooms and other hard surfaces.
Not only does it change the colour but your grout will also be sealed.
What is Colour Sealing?
The colour sealer itself is a special acrylic resin colour seal. It contains a modified urethane sealing agent that is pigmented to 16 colours.
It provides the highest degree of stain protection and greatly reduces the maintenance required to keep your grout looking fresh & new.
Colour sealing grout can be used to refurbish, restore and is a must for new grout installs!
We’re delighted to offer grout colour sealing here in Whyalla and Adelaide and beyond.
A 6 Step Process For Grout Colour Sealing
We use a 6-step process to revitalize your floor surfaces.
- First we dry sweep your floors if needed.
- Apply a specialized cleaning solution, let it sit for 15 minutes then agitate.
- Rinsing using high pressure self contained cleaning and extraction tool back to our truck mounted machine outside.
- Dry your floor using air movers before colour sealing is applied.
- Apply grout colour seal to your grout by an experienced accredited applicator.
- We then buff and polish the entire floor to remove any excess sealer left behind, you will not believe how new your floors will look and stay that way with our 15 year guarantee
Grout Colour Sealing benefits:
- Clean and Sanitary Grout Lines
- Consistent grout colour for better appearance
- Reduced Cleaning labour costs for in-house personnel
- Eliminates the need for harsh chemicals for routine cleaning
- Resists staining, mildew and discoloration
- Eliminates impossible stains
- Make that white, pure white again. (even around the toilet)
- Brightens existing faded or outdated grout colour back to new
- Eliminates need to remove and replace grout when redecorating
- We have over 1000 grout colours to choose from
- We guarantee our Colour Sealing work for 15 years
- Free on-site consultation and quotations
- No need to replace that expensive tiled floor or grout
Contact Us Now
Call us NOW on 8644 3149 (Adelaide & Whyalla) or 0411 557 501 (Mobile) for a free quote or use the Contact form and we’ll get right back to you.